Thursday, June 7, 2012

A little light shed on SH

So, I've been trying to throw together a small development team to make this indie game a kickass, unique one. So far I have two artists and a couple of mappers willing to aid my cause. This will make things run quite smoothly. I just need one more artist and a web designer and everything will be underway!

I've got Navarr's support, too. He's let me borrow shmmo.koneko-chan.net for the time being as the new home for the SH project! Go ahead and bookmark that page; I'll let everyone know when it goes live.

Once I get a solid base done, I'll be trying to release another private beta that's invite only. ;) But in order to do that, I need to gain supporters. So, follow this page! Recommend it to all your Facebook friends! Keep this place alive until then! :)

More development news is sure to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment