Friday, June 8, 2012

A prototype of what your new home will look like

This is in no way representative of a finished product. I've just been messing around with some concepts and I think this looks good enough to be the home for a farmer! Of course, you may have noticed I'm using PokeStory's tileset... Well, that's because I am! :P Don't worry, you wont see Pokemon crap littered everywhere. Infact, the only thing I think remind me of Pokemon in this map is the PC I'm using as the farmer's virtual storage. And without further delay, here's the prototype house!

Looks cozy, doesn't it?

Keep checking back for more updates, guys!

4 comments:

  1. I just found this when I googled "Farming mmorpg"

    This was on first page. :') I cannot wait to try this out! You bet I'll be spamming links to this all over Harvest Moon and Rune Factory sites!

    Question.. what else will we be able to do besides work for money, and maybe shop a bit? I LOVE the farming concept, but I think it needs more to keep people interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game looks great! I really hope you haven't abandoned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, this seems like it died. It's a shame too. It looked promising.

    ReplyDelete