Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sol Harvest's New Home


I have had this project on hold for a really long time because of the other, bigger project I've been working on. That project is now on hiatus, so I decided I would resurrect this effort to make something better than FarmVille! :)

Anyway, the new site isn't ready quite yet, but I'll be using my own server to host it. You can find it here at sh.tm14.net. :) I hope to see you guys around.

And to those who thought this was a dead project, I'm bringing it back! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Please make it bigger than farmville woots! I tried to donate but i think the link is down. It says that you are not accepting payment right now. I really want to play your game! Don't let this die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear! I forgot about this for awhile.. I'd really love it if this saw an official release! Lots of us are dying for an mmo like this! I'd be more than willing to support it financially as a player.

    ReplyDelete